Design: without volume preselection (Ex-Relay module)
Note: The Flow meter without volume preselection consists of the parts basic meter (measuring unit) and operating unit (display)
The first flowmeter with touch screen display and backlighting convinces with its simple, demand-oriented display and operability, the multilingual interface and the compact design: The rotating swash plate and a magnet enable the exact measurement of the flow rate and measures solvents, acids, alkalis, highly inflammable liquids, oils and neutral media precisely, quickly and above all efficiently. Optionally, the desired quantity can be preselected with the quantity preselection (relay module), so that the pump or the system switches off automatically after the selected quantity. This further simplifies and secures the operation of the systems.
- Optional with volume preselection (relay module)
- Media examples: Methanol, petrol, isopropanol, kerosene, formic acid, acetic acid, acetone, styrene, xylene, toluene, etc.
- Mobile on a Drum pump or with a nozzle connection or stationary in plant engineering
Features & Advantages
- Measurement according to the swash plate principle
- High measuring accuracy
- Variable display orientation
- Touch screen display with self-explanatory, multilingual user interface
- Measuring range from 10 l/min- 100 l/min
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, category 2