For further information on the KGK series such as pump types, materials etc. please refer to request
Suitable for neutral and aggressive liquids as well as liquids containing solids
The vertical centrifugal pump B80 KGK G3 are designed for industrial applications in closed, unpressurised containers, pools or excavations.
Powerful and robust submersible centrifugal pump with plain bearing, mounted on roller bearings drive lantern and IEC standard motor.
The B80 KGK G3 series is available in single-stage or two-stage version equipped with one or two impellers for high pump capacities.
Multi-stage pumps are used to increase the delivery pressure while retaining the compact dimensions of the hydraulic system and are used in particular for processes involving high delivery pressures and low delivery rates. The minimal space required compared with similar single-stage pumps with larger impeller diameters is particularly advantageous for restricted installation conditions.
- Robust drive lantern with oil-lubricated roller bearings
- Independent storage of motor and pump
- Pump housing in glass-fibre or carbon-fibre reinforced plastic (PP or PVDF)
- Plain bearing made of PTFE/AI2/03 or SiC/SiC (optionally with external flushing of plain bearing)
- Gas seal for protecting the motor bearing (optionally with liquid barrier or as mechanical seal)
- Version G with GFK-coated shaft guide tube and lifting tube
- Driven by IEC standardised motors according to energy efficiency class IE 3 in accordance with EU regulations 640/2009 and 04/2014
- Best support of the axial and radial forces
- Vibration-free operation
- Gas seal as radial seal or mechanical seal
- Efficient and space-saving construction using single-stage and two-stage pump hydraulics
- Long service life and safe operation
- All parts coming into contact with the liquid are made of corrosion-resistant plastics
- No screws coming into contact with the liquid
- External flushing to protect the plain bearings for liquids containing solids
- GFK reinforced version G for higher strength and lower linear expansion
- Also for deep containers