For filling and transferring solvents and neutral liquids. The body and valve plug of the nozzle is made of brass and is equipped with a swivel coupling and a protective bracket.
The nozzle is sealed by means of a PTFE seal.
- Connection: male thread G 1 1/4"
Features & Advantages
- Safe filling or decanting of the respective liquid
- Easy to operate
- Rotary coupling ensures tightness at high pressure
- For pumping in explosive environments
|Static seal (material):||PTFE (Polytetrafluorethen)|
|Delivery rate (up to max. l/min)*:||80|
|Fluid temperature (max °C):||80|
|Operating pressure (max. bar):||4|
|Viscosity (up to mPas):||760|
|Thread (inch) outside:||1 1/4"|
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter