Material: Stainless steel
Prevents hazardous gases from escaping from the Drum when using a Drum pump. This protects the operator, the environment and the drive motor from hazardous gases. Two vent valves ensure pressure equalisation between the inside of the drum and the surrounding atmosphere.
- Optional with corresponding vent valve and container cover
- Seals: FPM (alt. EPDM of FEP)
- special threads ( Tri-Sure 2", BCS 56 x 4 AG, Mauser 2", BCS 70 x 6 AG, M 64 x 4 AG) are available on request
Features & Advantages
- Connection for gas displacement line: G 3/8"
- Screw-in thread: G 2" AG
- Quick pressure equalization due to venting valves
- Simple assembly
- Safe stability due to spring mechanism