Nominal size: DN 25 (1")
Note: Electrically conductive: Type ?/T (<106 Ohm between the fittings, <109 Ohm through the hose wall) according to DIN EN 12115:2011.
The Hose is suitable for a wide range of commercially available solvents. The Hose is electrically conductive so that it can also be used in explosive environments.
- Nominal width: DN 13 / DN 19 / DN 25 / DN 32 / DN 38 / DN 50
- electrically conductive
Properties & advantages
- Operating pressure up to max. 16 bar
- Colour coding: blue
- Complies with EU regulations 10/2011 and 1935/2004
- Negative pressure max 0.9 bar
|Fluid temperature (max °C):||80|
|Certification:||ATEX Richtlinie (ATEX Richtlinie 2014/34/EU)|
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen, Exzenterschneckenpumpen, Membranpumpen|
|Accessories group:||Hoses / Discharge spouts / Suction pipe|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter